Atheros's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Dragonfable Account

2 posters

Go down

Trading Dragonfable Account Empty Trading Dragonfable Account

Post by King Desoato Wed May 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Hello nice to meet everyone. I will trade this account: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=31799908

I will trade this guy Twinblade of mine to anyone that has a Doomknight account. They have to have FULL Doomknight items. Doomknight Helm, Doomknight Cloak, Doomknight Armor, Necrotic Sword of Doom. And they must have at least 20,000 DC's and tons of gold. Its worth it just look at all my awesome rares. I have every armor unlocked and fully trained. I also have almost every inventory armor. Im just missing Doomknight.
I can also trade a new account that i just made and bought a Dragon Amulet for. So basically you can choose from either my level 60 account or my brand new account. Your choice. If you want the link to the new account then go ahead and ask.
King Desoato
King Desoato

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Trading Dragonfable Account Empty Re: Trading Dragonfable Account

Post by leor191 Thu May 20, 2010 12:46 am

This is spamming you already posted this, so please dont make the same mistake. Thank you
leor191
leor191

Number of posts : 145
Kraj : London
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by King Desoato Sun May 23, 2010 2:21 am

Uhh where else did i post this? I dont see this anywhere else. You must've frightened it.
King Desoato
King Desoato

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down